Mine text for knowledge
Your mission is to further develop our NLP models and workflows for converting unstructured text found in biomedical literature, clinical studies, and electronic health records (EHRs) to subject-predicate-object triples. You will:
- Develop natural language models for named entity recognition (NER), relation extraction, and entity normalization in collaboration with our AI teams.
- Develop pre-training and fine-tuning data sets and regimes for efficiently training, fine tuning, and validating natural language models at scale using GPU servers in collaboration with our AI teams.
- Deploy and monitor natural language models in production in collaboration with our engineering teams.
NLP wizard at the cutting edge of deep learning
We are looking for motivated and hard-working individuals with strong values and expert knowledge in natural language processing. Added to this, your resume comprises:
- A software engineering or data science degree.
- Extensive experience in NLP and in particular applying modern deep learning methods and tools to solve NLP tasks.
- Optional experience applying NLP to the biomedical and clinical domain.
- Extensive experience using version control.
- Experience working with industry standard code quality tools including linting and unit testing
- Experience within and/or motivation for working with an AGILE team and methods