• Create and edit social media content, including creating simple graphics, videos, poster, and drafting content for use on all AliveX’s social media platforms
• Maintain and update the company website—prior knowledge is not necessary, but a basic understanding of website design and configuration is preferred
• Assist with academic promotion, event coordination, media relations and press distribution
• Some day-to-day execution including marketing materials development, administrative, and logistical support as needed
• Other tasks assigned by supervisor
• Status as a student or recent graduate majoring in journalism, public relations, design, marketing, business administration or related field
• Good editing (text/photo/video) skills, familiar with WeChat posting & editing platform (i.e., XIUMI, 135 editor, etc.), experienced in WeChat account management or graphic design is a plus
• Creative thinking, good writing and analytical skills
• Good communication skills in English and Mandarin
• Positive attitude, detail-oriented, and the ability to multitask and work independently or part of a team
• Experience in biomedical or healthcare industry is welcome but not required
Why Join AliveX
• We are an interdisciplinary team of immunologists, molecular biologists and clinical experts, joining forces with data scientists, AI engineers and computational biologists to solve clinical challenges. Our environment is international with world-class employees from China, USA, Switzerland, Germany, UK, Australia, Canada, Singapore, etc.
• Our culture is outcomes-based which means that, if possible, we are flexible in where and when work happens. We focus on being at the forefront of innovation and commit to the highest level of quality, compliance and ethics. We support the continuous learning & growth of our employees.
• Hands-on exposure to the industry and great opportunities to learn & grow.
• Permanent positions available after graduation.