We are looking for a business analyst to provide insight and analysis on our services, products and platforms. You will work with the Strategy and Business Development team and advise our company on how we can improve our products, platforms and services by identifying new opportunities and applying the best practices of our industry. Additionally, you will provide support to the Business Development team by preparing them for meetings and providing them with intelligence on our industry.
Location: Shanghai (preferred - please also let us know if you're based in other locations in APAC)
• Conduct business analysis and research to identify key metrics and opportunities for improvement in the biomedical AI industry
• Help develop processes and procedures to ensure business solutions meet strategic goals
• Consult with key stakeholders to determine business objectives and success factors
• Collaborate with team members to collect, analyze, and evaluate information from multiple sources
• Support the presentation of findings and recommendations to stakeholders
• Continuously improve existing business processes and strive to develop new ones to improve efficiency
• Support in the writing and documentation of business requirements, functional requirements, and design specifications
• Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance, or related field
• Strong problem-solving and management skills
• Critical thinking
• Excellent communication and analytical skills
• Excellent documentation and writing skills
• Excellent English skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and Word
• Experience in project management is a plus
• Data visualization and data analysis experience not required but preferred
• Exposure to the biomedical industry is welcome but not required
Why Join AliveX
• We are an interdisciplinary team of immunologists, molecular biologists and clinical experts, joining forces with data scientists, AI engineers and computational biologists to solve clinical challenges. Our environment is international with world-class employees from China, USA, Switzerland, Germany, UK, Australia, Canada, Singapore, etc.
• Our culture is outcomes-based which means that, if possible, we are flexible in where and when work happens. We focus on being at the forefront of innovation and commit to the highest level of quality, compliance and ethics. We support the continuous learning & growth of our employees.
• Hands-on exposure to the industry and great opportunities to learn & grow.
• Permanent positions available after graduation.