• Review the reimbursement and third-party payment according to the company’s Finance Policy and Compliance requirements, verify approvals and the supporting documents are sufficient
• Fixed Assets Management and assist in a physical count of fixed assets on a regular basis
• Responsible for invoice issuing and VAT In invoice certification, make sure all the invoices received been booked accordingly
• Assist in bank related affairs, assist in preparing monthly/quarterly/annual tax declaration materials
• Assist in bookkeeping, ensure the accuracy and timeliness of accounting
• Responsible for binding and archiving accounting vouchers, contracts and other supporting documents
• Other tasks assigned by manager
• Bachelor degree or above in Finance or related field, excellent fresh graduate is also welcomed
• Proficient in using Office Software
• Highly responsible person who shows initiative. Have a good sense of professional ethics and team spirit, good communication skills
• Familiar with Accounting Principle, Tax Law and other related policies, be proficient in bank settlement related.
Who We Are
• We are an interdisciplinary team of immunologists, molecular biologists and clinical experts, joining forces with data scientists, AI engineers and computational biologists to solve clinical challenges. Our environment is international with world-class employees from China, USA, Switzerland, Germany, UK, Australia, Canada, Singapore, etc.
• Our culture is outcomes-based which means that, if possible, we are flexible in where and when work happens. We focus on being at the forefront of innovation and commit to the highest level of quality, compliance and ethics. We support the continuous learning & growth of our employees.