• Develop mechanistic models of the human immune system
• Utilize biological data, and integrate them with ML and mechanistic modeling approaches
• Collaborate in a cross-functional and international team
• PhD in computational biology, applied math, applied physics or similar
• Experience in mechanistic modeling (mathematical modeling; computational modeling; systems biology; systems immunology)
• Experience with biological data
• Familiar with programming languages such as Python, Matlab, C++
Who We Are
• We are an interdisciplinary team of immunologists, molecular biologists and clinical experts, joining forces with data scientists, AI engineers and computational biologists to solve clinical challenges. Our environment is international with world-class employees from China, USA, Switzerland, Germany, UK, Australia, Canada, Singapore, etc.
• Our culture is outcomes-based which means that, if possible, we are flexible in where and when work happens. We focus on being at the forefront of innovation and commit to the highest level of quality, compliance and ethics. We support the continuous learning & growth of our employees.